Effective Date: 01.01.2023
At Alanwar Visa Global, we are deeply committed to the security of your personal data. Your personal information is processed and preserved in accordance with Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”).
Processing of Your Personal Data Under Law No. 6698 (KVKK), your personal data shared with Alanwar Visa Global, whether in whole or in part, by automated or non-automated means provided it forms part of any data recording system, is subject to processing by us. Any action performed on data within the scope of KVKK is considered “personal data processing”.
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data Your shared personal data will be processed in accordance with KVKK Law No. 6698 and related secondary regulations for the following purposes:
- To fulfill service requirements for our clients in accordance with contractual and technological necessities, and to improve our products and services.
- To provide information to prosecutors, courts, and relevant public officials on public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation.
- To offer our members a wide range of opportunities or to share these opportunities with corporate entities.
- For analyzing advertisement preferences.
Information on Third Parties or Organizations to Whom Your Personal Data May Be Transferred For the above purposes, your personal data shared with Alanwar Visa Global may be transferred to our main shareholders, subsidiaries, advertisers, direct/indirect domestic/foreign affiliates; program partner organizations, local/international organizations, service-providing organizations with whom we cooperate and/or data processors to execute our activities, especially the member companies using Alanwar Visa Global’s infrastructure, and relevant service-related persons and organizations, but not limited to these.
Collection of Your Personal Data Your personal data is collected:
- Via forms on the Alanwar Visa Global website and mobile applications, through details such as name, surname, address, telephone, or email address; preferences on logged-in pages using username and password, IP records of transactions, browser-collected cookie data, browsing time and details, location data.
- In physical or virtual environments, directly or indirectly, through business cards, resumes (CVs), bids, and other means of sharing personal data for purposes like establishing a business relationship with Alanwar Visa Global, job applications, bids, etc., from written or electronic media.
- Also, data obtained indirectly from various channels such as websites, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.), public database data, and open-to-share social networking sites and data used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns, and similar purposes, and reading electronic newsletters or click movements.
Data Collected Prior to the Implementation of KVKK Since the Alanwar Visa Global website did not commence operation before the effective date of KVKK, April 7, 2016, there are no personal data stored prior to this date.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Your personal data, collected by any of the above methods and processed inside or outside of Turkey, may also be transferred to service agents abroad, depending on the KVKK scope and contractual purposes (to countries deemed adequate protection by the Personal Data Protection Board).
Retention and Protection of Personal Data Alanwar Visa Global prevents unauthorized access to your personal data, and unauthorized access to your personal data systems and databases, in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK. We are committed to taking necessary security measures such as encryption, transaction logging, and access management. In the event that personal data is acquired illegally by others, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with legal regulations.
Maintaining the Accuracy and Currency of Personal Data In accordance with Article 4 of KVKK, Alanwar Visa Global is committed to maintaining the accuracy and currency of your personal data. Our members must share their correct and updated data or update it via the website/mobile app for Alanwar Visa Global to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation.
Rights of the Personal Data Owner under Law No. 6698 As of October 7, 2016, when Article 11 of Law No. 6698 entered into effect, the rights of the personal data owner are as follows:
- To know if personal data is being processed.
- To request information if personal data is processed.
- To know the purpose of data processing and whether it is used appropriately.
- To know third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or internationally.
- To request correction of incomplete or inaccurately processed personal data.
- To request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK.
- To request notification of these processes to third parties to whom personal data is transferred.
- To object to an outcome detrimental to the person by analyzing processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- To claim damages in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.